Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 1, Sevens Rugby, Wellington, New Zealand - February 2010

Day 1 of 2 of the Sevens Rugby tournament.

Centurions and Goddesses prepare for the event by ingesting golden liquid.

Romans make their way to the Coliseum on their Chariot.

30,000 other people seem to have got there already and been ingesting the golden liquid.

The purpose of the whole event is to sing (make notes Chivs) between wugby games.

"I got a feeling" - Black Eyed Peas

The sun is hot. Very hot.

"Why does love do this to me. I don't know, I don't know" - The Exponents

Teenagers seem to believe the toilets are for shagging.

"Don't you go out in the rain" - Dragon

Romans continue to digest golden liquid.

"I see red , I see red, I see red" - Split Enz

Hick.











No comments:

Post a Comment